We have some good news! The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies released new guidance on April 2nd, 2020 that specifically addresses chiropractic care. Chiropractic is recognized as a critical service in the state of Colorado permitting the treatment of symptomatic patients with acute or chronic conditions that are at risk of progression. If you are unsure of the exact nature of your condition(s), please contact the office and we will consult with you on a case by case basis to determine if our office is permitted to treat your condition under the current state and local guidance. Please refrain from seeking chiropractic care at this time if you are currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Beginning Monday, April 13th, we are implementing the following temporary procedures to ensure that we are adhering to the CDC recommendations for sanitation and social distancing:
1) Office hours will be temporarily changed to Monday and Tuesday, 4:00pm-6:00pm , & Wednesday from 10am-12pm, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 303-469-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.
2) Pre-shift and post-shift screening of staff for symptoms.
3) Prior to any appointment, patients will have to answer COVID-19 screening questions.
4) The treatment table will be wiped down and disinfected after every patient interaction (including face paper crossbar and handles).
5) We will not be utilizing the intersegmental traction (roller) tables to limit points of contact.
6) Doctor and staff sanitize hands after every patient interaction.
7) Reception chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart (and ideally, hardly used at all).
8) Any forms needed will be filled out on-line prior to patient appointment.
9) We will continue with the “parking lot reception area” meaning when you arrive for your appointment, you will call 303-469-2300 and we will let you know when you can come up for your appointment, this keeps the minimum amount of people in the office at a time.
Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for cooperating with us during these strange times.
Your health is our priority!
Dr. Lindeman & Jessica